Sunday 4 May 2014

来自地球的你 / You Who Came From The Blue Planet

            You have enlightened the path that is mine. Indirectly, you veered me back towards my primary purpose by making me reflect, realize the importance of certain aspects. Then, I rediscovered the wonders of silence. “Silence is golden”, and it truly is indeed. Some of us do not know how the commotions affect others. There are none as cold as those who are indifferent to the consideration of others. Empathy… Not enough is expressed to seep into every corner of the world.

이렇게도 될까요?

            你说过让我们互补长短,但我更希望能够长久守望相助。我会好好地珍惜这个缘分,难得的机会遇见了一位“将心比心的贵宾”。能和来自地球的你做朋友,我感到荣幸。我认为这是一种非凡福气。

          It’s true — I extended my hand in your direction, but it was your choice to reach out and take mine. You beckoned to me from the back, where the main group was enjoying themselves. I took my own dare and made my way towards you, who was the shining star that came from the Blue Planet known as Earth. You, the kind soul who has touched my life and will remain in my everlasting memorable memories.

좋은 왕자 오빠

Inspired by 韩剧《来自星星的你》
한국 드라마 <별에서 그대>
Korean Drama “You Who Came From the Stars” 

No comments:

Post a Comment